Saturday, August 1, 2009

Geralyn Camarillo

OH . . . MY . . . GAWWWD, I MET GERALYN CAMARILLO of Hokuli'i Images today!!! She was only selected as the Best Wedding Photographer for 2009 by Honolulu Magazine. Talk about star-struck . . . I kinda don't remember what I said to her, but I do remember that she was just so, so, so, so nice.

I've been following her blog for some time now, and awhile back I copied a shoot that she did at the Maryknoll Community Center construction wall. She called her post Skittles Sunday.

Erick, Geralyn and me.

3 comments:

Dd said...

geee....I think I know the guy in the shot ?? hummmmm

Unknown said...

Aloha J and E!

Such a pleasure meeting the both of you!
MAHALO so much for your kindness, hugs and smiles!

Wishing you both the best,
geralyn

jalna said...

Oh my Gawwwdddd!!!