Me and Kai did some weeding this morning. And I do mean Kai too.
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Awww so cute! Our two doggies run for shade when my husband is out weeding however, if digging with a shovel is involved, one of them jumps right in and helps with the digging with her paws. LOL
I need to weed, too! But am cleaning up and clearing spaces in my house first. Actually, I really like to weed in the heavy rain. Got some cheap raincoats for that purpose.
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
11 comments:
Awww so cute! Our two doggies run for shade when my husband is out weeding however, if digging with a shovel is involved, one of them jumps right in and helps with the digging with her paws. LOL
Izsmom
your helper is so cute!
he's trying his best! lol
We’ve been getting so much rain that the weeds are crazy!!
I need to weed, too! But am cleaning up and clearing spaces in my house first. Actually, I really like to weed in the heavy rain. Got some cheap raincoats for that purpose.
Too funny!
He really is.
😆
Here too!
Weeding in the rain!!
amazing that the doggy does that!
v
Post a Comment