Suddenly, there are lots, more weeds than grass almost. I enjoy weeding. When there's shade. But I'm shy doing the front yard where people can see me, so I do it early in the morning after going to the dog park.
kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
Downwinding 10-04-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Trades are light but looks good enough!
The road to riches!
pc: Braddah Eric
Energy on high!
Can!
A good run for me!
Brad...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
11 comments:
Yep. And the weeds are loving these soakings.
OMG, da weeds!!!
hope you at least get some of their mango!
v
ho! that used to be one of my chores…I don’t miss having to rake the leaves!
Yup weeds! They’re always popping up! Hard to keep up.
Izsmom
Does Kai help out or make more mess? Hehehe
We do!! Unfortunately, the tree hasn't had mango in maybe 3 years.
Luckily, the barrage is kinda seasonal. It's not always that bad.
Suddenly, there are lots, more weeds than grass almost. I enjoy weeding. When there's shade. But I'm shy doing the front yard where people can see me, so I do it early in the morning after going to the dog park.
😄
Wow, this reminds me of the huge tree we have and soon the leaves will dry and fall and cover the whole yard=rake time!
Post a Comment