yah even though I don't blog, my notifications seem stuck on posts from about the 09/10. If I click on the blog name, later blogs did come up. Hope you guys don't disappear!!!!!! v
Surf Report 10-12-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 2+ Feet
Wind: None
There was NO wind this morning but we did have fun waves with glassy
conditions!
Just a quick session for me today, got some w...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
ugh! good luck and hope it gets fixed soon!
thanks for the heads up!
Hope it’ll work out.
Izsmom
yah even though I don't blog, my notifications seem stuck on posts from about the 09/10. If I click on the blog name, later blogs did come up.
Hope you guys don't disappear!!!!!!
v
Me too!
Neva like suddenly disappear without warning.
🤞🏻
I know what you mean!
Post a Comment