Monday, September 21, 2026

Hopohni Pizza

Cleta's family had Hopohni pizza the other day.  

She said:  The guys ordered the Kalua Pig and the Mushroom.  I ❤️ thin crust. The Kalua Pig was ono. The Mushroom was ono but not special. They would go again but they like thick crust. Trouble is parking.  

20260917_133247

Screenshot 2026-09-19 at 7.41.58 AM

10 comments:

jenny said...

I've been waiting to try this place! But yes, parking is nonexistent! Gotta go with a buddy to do a pick up. Glad to hear it's good!

Honolulu Aunty said...

Ho da expensive! My kids say that J Dolan has good pizza. Dunno since I am happy with Pizza Hut greasy pizzas for $10.

Susan said...

I think i want to try the PIG pizza!

Anonymous said...

That looks good! I looked on Yelp. They do delivery through Door Dash.

Izsmom

K and S said...

looks ono

jalna said...

👍🏻

jalna said...

We used to go to J Dolan in town awhile back but haven't been to the one in Kahala.

jalna said...

LOL.

jalna said...

Delivery!

jalna said...

Does yah. Our fave nowadays is Domino's.