MMMM. Looks good! I just went to a gathering of friends and one of them made the most delicious brownie shortbread. I was lucky and got to take 2 pieces home.
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
nuts vessel
-
Nuts Vessel is a treat that we received from friend Hiromi, when we saw
them last monthIt is made by Sagamiya, we've tried some of their products
in the pa...
Hurricane Lowell 09-07-2026
-
Wind: Strong Trades
Hurricane Lowell is approaching and bringing strong winds and rain to Oahu.
Prayers go out to Kauai as they may get hit tonight.
Storm...
Ikea – Las Vegas
-
A trip to Vegas is not complete without visits to Trader Joe’s and Ikea.
Ikea, I mainly want to check out the ziploc bag collection (lol). They had…
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
It looks scrumptious!
Izsmom
MMMM. Looks good! I just went to a gathering of friends and one of them made the most delicious brownie shortbread. I was lucky and got to take 2 pieces home.
if the general consensus of Wendell team was that it was delicious. That's better than a Yelp review 😋
looks ono
It does, yah!
OMG, sounds awesome!
😁
I like the variety!
Post a Comment