So $1.60 per little hamburger? But ono? I will think about it. Before the 4th of July this year, Costco had brioche hamburger buns on sale for super cheap - like $3 for the whole bag of plenty buns by La Tour Bakery. I would make sandwiches with them, sometimes even just using them as toast. Super ono bread, imo.
red cabbage salad
-
I love red cabbage.In Japanese it is called murasaki cabbage (purple
cabbage)Anyway, I am always looking for a good salad/pickle recipe for red
cabbage and...
Rain Report 09-30-2026
-
Rain: Heavy
When it rains, it pours!
Rain? No problem!
Rain-Dawgg
Rain Ridah
We weren't the only crazy ones.
Radical in the rain
...
Grand Lux Cafe – Las Vegas, NV
-
Since we were staying at the Palazzo during the conference, it was super
easy to just go downstairs and dine at Grand Lux Cafe – especially when we…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
10 comments:
So $1.60 per little hamburger? But ono? I will think about it. Before the 4th of July this year, Costco had brioche hamburger buns on sale for super cheap - like $3 for the whole bag of plenty buns by La Tour Bakery. I would make sandwiches with them, sometimes even just using them as toast. Super ono bread, imo.
Looks good
Looks yummy!
Izsmom
I think sliders are supposed to be on the smaller side, at least they were tasty
Look like toddler burgers. Might have to see if Sam's has some. Linda in Kansas
Yah, ono! We had cheeseburgers with the brioche bun last night for dinner! Super good!
Just gotta microwave. Fast and easy!
Worth it!
Yah!
I like the convenience.
Post a Comment