Sunday, September 13, 2026

Choke Leaves

IMG_6849

10 comments:

Honolulu Aunty said...

Yep. And the weeds are loving these soakings.

jalna said...

OMG, da weeds!!!

Anonymous said...

hope you at least get some of their mango!
v

K and S said...

ho! that used to be one of my chores…I don’t miss having to rake the leaves!

Anonymous said...

Yup weeds! They’re always popping up! Hard to keep up.

Izsmom

jenny said...

Does Kai help out or make more mess? Hehehe

jalna said...

We do!! Unfortunately, the tree hasn't had mango in maybe 3 years.

jalna said...

Luckily, the barrage is kinda seasonal. It's not always that bad.

jalna said...

Suddenly, there are lots, more weeds than grass almost. I enjoy weeding. When there's shade. But I'm shy doing the front yard where people can see me, so I do it early in the morning after going to the dog park.

jalna said...

😄