Thursday, September 17, 2026

Ceramics Class

New session just started!  There were only seven of us in our class this week. 

Here are our pieces.  Erick's in yellow, Cleta's in blue, Geri's in green and mine in red. Landon wanted a dish that could hold four different sauces.  'Cause, you know, you gotta have all kine sauces when you eat.

IMG_9187

8 comments:

Honolulu Aunty said...

So fun! I want to join you guys!

jalna said...

I really wish you would join us! Thanks for all the supplies you gave us. I reconstituted the hard clay just fine and divided it up already. It actually might be too soft now. LOL.

jenny said...

I love it! Does Landon really use 4 sauces each time he eats? LOL

K and S said...

exciting! can’t wait to see everyone’s projects!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You’re all so creative.

Izsmom

jalna said...

Only with certain dishes. Like hot pots! 😁

jalna said...

Interesting yah!

jalna said...

Thanks!