Saturday, August 15, 2026

Storm Prep

The only thing we've done is Wendell bought a Battery Generator and a spare Battery in case the power goes out for days like it did the last time we had a storm.

IMG_6686 

And I brought in my seedlings.  They're Habanero and Thai chili peppers.  I know, I know.   I suck at growing pepper plants, but Landon gave me the peppers and asked me to try and grow the seeds.  He also gave me a Serrano pepper, but none of those seeds sprouted. 
  IMG_6688

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should tell my husband about a battery operated generator. Your seedlings look healthy. Stay safe!

Izsmom

jalna said...

They were sold out of the generator at the Hawaii Kai Costco, so Wendell went to the Waipio one. They had just received a shipment. This was yesterday.

jalna said...

About the seedlings. I can do seedlings ok. After that is when I fail. None of my Hawaiian chili pepper plants survived. And I was so hopeful too.