Blogging from my phone. No powah for 36 hours so far.
Electric generator worked good until it didn’t. Stopped working this morning for some reason. Hanging out with Kai outside ‘cause too hot in the house.
No wind or rain damage. Just no powah.
12 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I had lost power 8:10 to 12:30 so not bad. But my whole spectrum is down. No phone, internet and tv. They just sent message saying they're working on it. Well, i sure hope so! Neighbors said they're out also. Everyone was wondering if was the whole area or just their house. Even during the worst wind and rain, tmobile went down. That was scary! Totally incommunicado lile when the kona low hit V
Us, too. No power since Sunday afternoon. Thank goodness we have water - and gas stove and water heater. Still, compared to places with direct hits from hurricanes, we are lucky. So lucky.
I think the cell towers go down too. Was like the kona low when t mobile sent message that satellite serive was available. Just had to go outside and stand in the wind and rain hoping a satellite would pass overhead. Seemed like less than 2 minutes for my text to go through. But seriously??? Also i still dont have spectrum. I get messages or call couple times a day saying they're still working on it and it's taking longer than expected. V
They did return them. Costco that's why. But Landon said he felt like those guys who buy big screen TVs for the Super Bowl and then return them after. He got attitude from the gal at the return counter until he mentioned the Error message and the number that appeared.
Aloha Friday 10-02-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 2 Feet
Wind: Light
Plenty good waves on this Aloha Friday!
Aloha F4
Aloha Waikiki
Aloha Joe
Aloha Eric laying it DOWN!
...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
this and that
-
noticed these cranes...if you’ve been reading our blog you know that the
beige brown building in the photo took most of our view of Mount Fuji when
it was ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
12 comments:
I had lost power 8:10 to 12:30 so not bad. But my whole spectrum is down. No phone, internet and tv. They just sent message saying they're working on it. Well, i sure hope so! Neighbors said they're out also. Everyone was wondering if was the whole area or just their house. Even during the worst wind and rain, tmobile went down. That was scary! Totally incommunicado lile when the kona low hit
V
Us, too. No power since Sunday afternoon. Thank goodness we have water - and gas stove and water heater.
Still, compared to places with direct hits from hurricanes, we are lucky. So lucky.
hoping you guys get power back soon. take care
Oh no! I’m so sorry to hear that. Unreal how long it’s taking. Praying it’ll be up soon. Please take care.
Izsmom
How come when the power goes, the smartphones don't work either?
I'm just now finding out that there are people who still don't have power. I thought we were the last! I was all salty.
Finally!! Was so hot!
Thank you!!
Curious what happened to your generators ? Can you ret them ?
I think the cell towers go down too. Was like the kona low when t mobile sent message that satellite serive was available. Just had to go outside and stand in the wind and rain hoping a satellite would pass overhead. Seemed like less than 2 minutes for my text to go through. But seriously???
Also i still dont have spectrum. I get messages or call couple times a day saying they're still working on it and it's taking longer than expected.
V
Still!! OMG!!
They did return them. Costco that's why. But Landon said he felt like those guys who buy big screen TVs for the Super Bowl and then return them after. He got attitude from the gal at the return counter until he mentioned the Error message and the number that appeared.
Post a Comment