Saturday, August 1, 2026

Beef Sukiyaki

Here's another imprecise recipe of mine that came out good so I'm blogging for the record.

IMG_6395 

Sorry to be lazy, but here's the recipe.  It's a combination of three different recipes. Please feel free to ask questions in the comments.

IMG_6408 

I bought this from Safeway 'cause I felt insecure about the flavor turning out okay.  Didn't really need it, but I added it in anyway.  It was $5.

  IMG_6392

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooohhhh!!! Looks onolicious.


Izsmom

Honolulu Aunty said...

Looks good! And you are cooking a lot nowadays. I need to start...

K and S said...

looks ono! love your handwriting!

Chet Colson said...

Jalna, i bet u can make a great chicken 🐔 hekka 😋

jalna said...

Thanks!

jalna said...

Yah, trying to cook a little bit more lately.

jalna said...

Awww, thanks!

jalna said...

Hmmm . . .

Susan said...

Last time I ate sukiyaki was in Japan. Only thing is always a small portion. Need to cook it at home.

jalna said...

It was pretty easy!

vickinags said...

sukiyaki is hard to make for 1 person but so ono. leftover with egg over rice for days!
v

jalna said...

It does make a lot.