Looks good! Your recipe link shows your brother's version - but he didn't do skinless and boneless and used wings, etc. Either way is winnahs to me - and sounds easy!
I haven’t cooked adobo in awhile, maybe because I cooked this a lot when the kids were younger. I should make it again 😊if you like spicy the locals here put the red Thai chilis or local hot ones and it’s called Kadun pika
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
12 comments:
looks ono and pretty simple.
That looks onolicious, especially over rice!
Izsmom
no need rice,yum.Interesting
Looks good! Your recipe link shows your brother's version - but he didn't do skinless and boneless and used wings, etc. Either way is winnahs to me - and sounds easy!
looks ono!
I haven’t cooked adobo in awhile, maybe because I cooked this a lot when the kids were younger. I should make it again 😊if you like spicy the locals here put the red Thai chilis or local hot ones and it’s called Kadun pika
Very simple.
Thanks!
I like to add the potatoes.
The wings were really good, especially when I had been stuck in traffic and was hungry. LOL.
Thanks!
Ahhhh. Thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment