Yum! The last time I had beef chow fun was from Kevin's (next to Times Beretania) that MaybeItsJenny blogged about. Was a lunch special so was cheap - like $11, and was really good! Another person told me that they ordered chow fun from Yi Xin Cafe (my favorite) but with pork cheeks instead of beef - and said it was ono.
Yum! I love Chow Fun too. It does look delicious, the fun looks flavorful. There was a restaurant in a San Francisco neighborhood that made the best Beef Chow Fun with Black Bean sauce. Sadly, the restaurant closed years ago.
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
12 comments:
Yum! The last time I had beef chow fun was from Kevin's (next to Times Beretania) that MaybeItsJenny blogged about. Was a lunch special so was cheap - like $11, and was really good! Another person told me that they ordered chow fun from Yi Xin Cafe (my favorite) but with pork cheeks instead of beef - and said it was ono.
Yum! I love Chow Fun too. It does look delicious, the fun looks flavorful. There was a restaurant in a San Francisco neighborhood that made the best Beef Chow Fun with Black Bean sauce. Sadly, the restaurant closed years ago.
Izsmom
Izsmom
comfort food. 😋
looks like a nice amount of food for that price.
Ooh looks good... Now I see why some places wipe around the plate.😋
Uuuuuu. Two great tips! Thanks Aunty!
I like it with black bean sauce too!!
Totally is.
I agree!
😆
one of my 4 favorite Chinese Restaurants. Lam's Kitchen, Lagoon Chinese Restaurant, Au's Garden and Kevins!
Thanks for the recommendations!!
Post a Comment