Sounds onolicious. I love orange creamsicle! I would always buy that small kid time. Only thing is the pineapple bits…I worked cannery and lasted only two weeks and ever since I can’t bring myself to eat pineapple. LOL
SUPER expensive! So it costs more than the "regular" flavors like haupia, lychee, etc.? Their haupia or coconut ice cream with mango slices on top is divine. But no more mango right now... Maybe I'll try this one. You had me at dreamsicle.
Hey that's right, you can't take it with you! Also in moderation, one spoonful a day.😅 People who drink, that's like 1-2 drinks, 1 1\2 plate lunches etc. so 🤷
make sure you don't waste, kick da bowl. I like Roselani ice cream, but its beyond my price tolerance. I'm a senior citizen on a fix income. Nehhh.... life is shirt. I went Longs to by taro chips, I couldn't believe,a bag is 10.99. .
kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
Downwinding 10-04-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Trades are light but looks good enough!
The road to riches!
pc: Braddah Eric
Energy on high!
Can!
A good run for me!
Brad...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
16 comments:
Wow! That’s the most expensive ice cream I’ve seen in a long time, but it sounds awesome.
Sounds onolicious. I love orange creamsicle! I would always buy that small kid time. Only thing is the pineapple bits…I worked cannery and lasted only two weeks and ever since I can’t bring myself to eat pineapple. LOL
Izsmom
seriously, How can cost so much! I always look at the price and pick something else on sale.
SUPER expensive! So it costs more than the "regular" flavors like haupia, lychee, etc.? Their haupia or coconut ice cream with mango slices on top is divine. But no more mango right now... Maybe I'll try this one. You had me at dreamsicle.
sounds ono!
Love pineapple anything! Ooo the price 😳
Hey that's right, you can't take it with you! Also in moderation, one spoonful a day.😅 People who drink, that's like 1-2 drinks, 1 1\2 plate lunches etc. so 🤷
make sure you don't waste, kick da bowl.
I like Roselani ice cream, but its beyond my price tolerance. I'm a senior citizen on a fix income.
Nehhh.... life is shirt.
I went Longs to by taro chips, I couldn't believe,a bag is 10.99.
.
I love it!
Landon doesn't care for the pineapple part too.
I'm usually the best-bargain person, but not this time.
If I'm not mistaken, all the Roselani ice cream were that price. I hope I remember your mango on haupia ice cream suggestion next mango season.
Super!
Yah, the price. Eeks.
😁
I almost pretty much lick the bowl every time. LOL.
Post a Comment