Kai chewed off Lambchop's ear the other day and didn't want to give it to me.
You can click on the photo below to watch a video.
12 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I thought “bully dogs” were stubborn (our two are mixed bully breeds). LOL I have to pry open their mouths too as they won’t drop anything they have in their mouths.
red cabbage salad
-
I love red cabbage.In Japanese it is called murasaki cabbage (purple
cabbage)Anyway, I am always looking for a good salad/pickle recipe for red
cabbage and...
Rain Report 09-30-2026
-
Rain: Heavy
When it rains, it pours!
Rain? No problem!
Rain-Dawgg
Rain Ridah
We weren't the only crazy ones.
Radical in the rain
...
Grand Lux Cafe – Las Vegas, NV
-
Since we were staying at the Palazzo during the conference, it was super
easy to just go downstairs and dine at Grand Lux Cafe – especially when we…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
12 comments:
I thought “bully dogs” were stubborn (our two are mixed bully breeds). LOL I have to pry open their mouths too as they won’t drop anything they have in their mouths.
Izsmom
So, did you retrieve it? Or waited for it to come out in his poop, lol lol! Also, I notice he was on Wendell's leather chair. Such a life!
He must have been hungry
Awww... that's so cute.
oh my did he swallow it?! so stubborn him :)
That's so funny! That little lamb is also our puppy's (JJ) favorite squeaky toy.
😂
I did this time. LOL. It's a sofa that reclines on both sides, so humans can use the side he's not on. 😁
😝😝😝😝
He is. Sometimes.
I got it. I used to panic before, but not so much anymore.
Awwwww, you have a puppy??!! 🥹
Post a Comment