What a smart doggie! I couldn't get my dogs to let go of the balls or stuff that I threw. And to put it where you pointed? Super smart (and great training)!
J, smart boy. His heritage is instinctive. BTW I had to get anxiety meds for Mac because he's freaked about fireworks and #%*& neighbors are playing already. New meds now require adjusting for the right level come NYE. Is Kai OK with them? -N
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
16 comments:
that's so cute, Can just see Kai thinking, sheesh, close enough. ahhhh ok..LOL
v
Aww, so smart!
What a smart doggie! I couldn't get my dogs to let go of the balls or stuff that I threw. And to put it where you pointed? Super smart (and great training)!
J, smart boy. His heritage is instinctive. BTW I had to get anxiety meds for Mac because he's freaked about fireworks and #%*& neighbors are playing already. New meds now require adjusting for the right level come NYE. Is Kai OK with them? -N
LOL. So funny when he finally decides he will listen and drop it where you pointed. Hahaha 😆
Izsmom
his last look :) so smart
He is soooo smart! But it looks like you are soooo lazy!🤣
Pretty soon, it's going to be a Frisbee Kai will be retrieving
I know!! I must annoy him.
I've been trying to teach him to put his toys away in the laundry basket. So hard. To him "near" the basket is the same as "in" the basket.
Our other two golden retrievers wouldn't drop stuff either.
I'm super worried about NYE. He did okay with 4th of July because it was really quiet in our area, but NYE is a whole 'nother story.
Hahahaha. It's like aaaaallll right then.
😁
LOL. I totally am. I just sit on the stool and don't wanna even budge. That's why he has to bring it close.
LOL.
Post a Comment