Kai was playing with something that he found in our backyard, and I was kinda amazed to see what it was. You can click on the photo to watch a short video and here to read my explanation.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my! He has good eyesight to find that in the yard and good thing he didn’t swallow it!
patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
6 comments:
Oh my! He has good eyesight to find that in the yard and good thing he didn’t swallow it!
Izsmom
cool explanation & glad he didn’t eat it
Finding a dime! Good boy, good job getting him to drop it!
How in the world did he find it, yah.
I'm glad too!!
Sometimes "drop it" just doesn't work.
Post a Comment