J, Merry Christmas!! Did Kai want to go into the water, considering his breed. Sandy's looks different don't think I've been out there for more than 40-50 years maybe more since my teen years. -N
Merry Christmas Jalna & family !! One of our fur babies loves the beach. She would run ahead of us and get in the water and swim out. We would have to call her back. When we get home she throws up all the salt water she ingested.
Aloha Friday 10-09-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Light offshore winds early making smooth conditions.
Not enough East winds for a run to Waikiki.
Aloha Kaimana
Aloha...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
10 comments:
Such a peaceful pic of Kai at Sandy’s.
Mele Kalikimaka to you and yours! Thank you for continuing your blog! I love reading it.
Izsmom
Awwww, thank you. I appreciate your loyalty. Happy Holidays to you and the family!
And Hauoli Makahiki Hou to you all!
You too, Aunty!!
J, Merry Christmas!! Did Kai want to go into the water, considering his breed. Sandy's looks different don't think I've been out there for more than 40-50 years maybe more since my teen years. -N
love this shot! Happy Holidays!
Merry Christmas Jalna & family !! One of our fur babies loves the beach. She would run ahead of us and get in the water and swim out. We would have to call her back. When we get home she throws up all the salt water she ingested.
Don't know why but Kai is scared of water lapping on the shore. Maybe it's the sound. We went late afternoon on a Sunday and it was crowded.
You too!!
Thank you!! Kona would love to swim in the water. Kai, not yet.
Post a Comment