J, so lucky that it's empty. The Mililani one is always packed and there's too many aggressive dogs since it's not split into sizes. My small dogs always got harassed by dogs whose owners were looking at phones. I stopped going. And luckily Mac doesn't like them. He's anti-social -N
Kai likes to meet new pals but I’m so nervous about bully dogs that I’m pretty tense while there. Plus got poop scattered on the ground and I worry about Kai catching some disease. I don’t think we’ll be going too often.
Aloha Friday 10-09-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Light offshore winds early making smooth conditions.
Not enough East winds for a run to Waikiki.
Aloha Kaimana
Aloha...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
10 comments:
Nice to have the whole dog park to himself! LOL
I haven’t read too many nice comments about some dog owners at dog parks, so don’t want to take our doggies there. 😬
Izsmom
Izsmom
He loves to run!
J, so lucky that it's empty. The Mililani one is always packed and there's too many aggressive dogs since it's not split into sizes. My small dogs always got harassed by dogs whose owners were looking at phones. I stopped going. And luckily Mac doesn't like them. He's anti-social -N
still must’ve been fun for him
I've seen a dog park here and I think there's a group that plans to gather every now and then. It looks like Kai needs a play date with fur friends.
Totally!
Kai likes to meet new pals but I’m so nervous about bully dogs that I’m pretty tense while there. Plus got poop scattered on the ground and I worry about Kai catching some disease. I don’t think we’ll be going too often.
I liked being alone there.
He does seem to enjoy being there.
I think so.
Post a Comment