this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
9 comments:
Buddha's fingers? Uuummm... When you think of them as fingers... ahhh... it looks rather weird.
First time I’ve seen that. Interesting.
Izsmom
nice!
Weird stuff!
I cannot handle the looks of this fruit. Just the thought of using the grater for each finger to create "zest" just freaks me out. Linda in Kansas
Looks like some type of mutated vegetable. Appropriate name.
Kay, isn't it?!
Izsmom, I wonder how well it sells.
Kat, different.
Aunty, I agree!
Linda, LOL.
Chet, totally!
At first I thought it was chicken feet!
Susan, LOL. It DOES look like.
Post a Comment