Wednesday, November 24, 2021

136


The magic number finally appeared on my scale.  

I did celebrate by eating my ramen, but kinda wish I had opted for a Sekiya saimin instead.

Hopefully I'll be able to maintain this weight.  I like feeling healthier and less sluggish.  And I don't know if it's all in my mind or not, but I feel like my brain is working better now too.  It's quicker and less forgetful.  I can remember where I parked my car now.  LOL.

That's it for now.  I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!! 


nov 22

12 comments:

Kalin's Mommy said...

Yay, AWESOME!!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

jalna said...

Awww Mich, I miss you!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!
I sure wish I had your will power.
Start taking short walks around your neighbohood to help keep it off.
v

Annie said...

Good job!

Honolulu Aunty said...

Congratulations!!! You deserve a Sekiya saimin, too!

jenny said...

What! No pictures of the ramen before consumption?? lol...congrats!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Glad you feel great. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Izsmom

K and S said...

happy thanksgiving!

jalna said...

V, you're right . . . I should be exercising more. But I'm so lazy.

Annie, thanks!

Aunty, I'm thinking to give myself a cheat day a week now, so definitely I will have my saimin then.

Jenny, LOL. I did take a photo but I didn't add much toppings to it so it was plain looking.

Izsmom, thank you. You too!!

Kat, thanks!!

Susan said...

Yay!! How about a pic of 136 you ?

Kay said...

Congratulations! That is awesome! I wish I had self control over carbs. Sigh…

jalna said...

Susan, LOL, nah!

Kay, thanks!