Hmmm. I have a bottle of citron tea - it was kinda expensive so I didn't use it yet. I better try. Nice mint! I have some but it is struggling. And then rust bugs got to it. Third try with transplanting with really good soil and it looks like it is coming back strong. Good luck!
meguro maruei
-
Went to Gakugeidaigaku and wanted to check out Meguro MarueiApparently they
have been in business since 1959Love their shop color! I tried their
teriyaki ...
Aloha Friday 10-09-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Light offshore winds early making smooth conditions.
Not enough East winds for a run to Waikiki.
Aloha Kaimana
Aloha...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
That tea sounds refreshing. I just planted mint in my garden.
Izsmom
wow...nice mint ..so vibrant green.....easy to grow ;-}
Izsmom, it's perfect for the hot days.
Didi, V said it's easy to grow. We'll see. LOL.
Hmmm. I have a bottle of citron tea - it was kinda expensive so I didn't use it yet. I better try. Nice mint! I have some but it is struggling. And then rust bugs got to it. Third try with transplanting with really good soil and it looks like it is coming back strong. Good luck!
Coincidently, my daughter has some of that citron tea in my fridge and my friend just gave me some mint yesterday! I’ll try!
mint grows krazy! if possible plant in a pot or it will take over wherever you plant it.
you're welcome!
Hope you are able to grow the mint. It grows wild in my yard in Manoa and is kind of like a weed now, so I'm sure you'll succeed LOL
v
Aunty, thank you.
Susan, great!
Kat, I will.
V, thanks!
Post a Comment