Oh oh. You are bored, right? Me too. I am getting tired of Korean dramas - seems like there aren't any good ones. My current fixation is on weeding the yard and planting grass, as well as trimming trees and removing vines. And now I have a brand new grandson living next door! He is so cute but I haven't carried him yet because I have a night time cough that I need to get rid of - or maybe that is my excuse so I get away from grandmother duties.
Aunty, congratulations!!! You're right, I am finally starting to get a bit bored. I'm thinking about doing something exciting . . . like going to Ross. LOL.
Susan, I haven't seen lines here when I pass by, but we'll see. I don't really need anything. Plus, I've become the most reclusive person I know . . . mostly because I actually enjoy it.
Kaimana to Waikiki 10-08-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 2 Feet
Wind: South-East
Today we're trying to make some runs from Kaimana to Waikiki.
The good guys take it into Baby Queens or to the Sheraton bu...
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
6 comments:
Very cool!
Bonny
Oh oh. You are bored, right? Me too. I am getting tired of Korean dramas - seems like there aren't any good ones. My current fixation is on weeding the yard and planting grass, as well as trimming trees and removing vines. And now I have a brand new grandson living next door! He is so cute but I haven't carried him yet because I have a night time cough that I need to get rid of - or maybe that is my excuse so I get away from grandmother duties.
I was amazed when I saw it for the first time. Such syncronicity and coordination.
Bonny, I agree!
Aunty, congratulations!!! You're right, I am finally starting to get a bit bored. I'm thinking about doing something exciting . . . like going to Ross. LOL.
Chet, I would totally be the one to screw up.
Awesome, me too, I’ll be the first to mess up. Ross lines here too long since they just opened up again.
Susan, I haven't seen lines here when I pass by, but we'll see. I don't really need anything. Plus, I've become the most reclusive person I know . . . mostly because I actually enjoy it.
Post a Comment