I get a lot of spam comments which I try to weed out before publishing the comments. I thought this one was funny. Hi there, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam remarks? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can suggest? I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any support is very much appreciated.
meguro maruei
-
Went to Gakugeidaigaku and wanted to check out Meguro MarueiApparently they
have been in business since 1959Love their shop color! I tried their
teriyaki ...
Aloha Friday 10-09-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Light offshore winds early making smooth conditions.
Not enough East winds for a run to Waikiki.
Aloha Kaimana
Aloha...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
6 comments:
Hey Jalna, kudos. There are people reading your blog. That's one of my pet peeves, however, it's email spam.
Rather a nice one!
oh em gee I get so many of those too...spammers have way too much time on their hands...
Chet, I get a bunch of those too.
Aunty, LOL!
Kat, I wonder if it's an automatically generated thing. Some of them say the same thing all the time.
Gee... This sounds pretty real. I keep getting the one from Mumbai which is actually an "escort" service. Annoying as heck!
I get that one too, Kay.
Post a Comment