WAAAAAYYYY Cool! I wonder where they were - doesn't look like the USA and it was surprising how professional and high tech it was especially at the end when it showed the rooftop.
Downwinding 10-03-2026
-
Wind: Trades starting...
The gang is frothing even though the wind is light!
9 Strong today!
Mahalo John for this pic!
Way better than I thought at ...
kaki kimchee
-
while scrolling I came upon this kaki kimcheeFor 2 kaki (persimmon) :
@ginahomecook1 tablespoon salted shrimp (strain shrimp and use only
liquid)1 tablesp...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
Wow! Neat!
Izsmom
WAAAAAYYYY Cool! I wonder where they were - doesn't look like the USA and it was surprising how professional and high tech it was especially at the end when it showed the rooftop.
couldn’t comment with google....this video was so cool!
Very Nice Jalna! Beautiful!
My Favorite Motion!
Blue Motion! At Makapuu! ; )
https://youtu.be/LnLA3CWCyiE
.
Amazing!
Izsmom, I thought so too!
Aunty, I searched a little to find out the location but wasn't successful.
Kat, probably choke hours went into making it yah.
Mark, I watched the video and that was nuts!
Susan, I agree!
Amazing, so cool how the slo-mo the movement. I like try.
Erick, me too!!
Post a Comment