Landon bought these at a couple of food trucks at Sandy Beach a few days ago. Some of the pictures are blurry 'cause I rushed to take them. I actually don't know the names of the food trucks, but I do have the prices for you. $11 $20
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
10 comments:
Wow that's a whole lot of shrimp! $20 for that plate, was it worth it?
Wow! They all look delicious.
Izsmom
Looks good!
TY,future reference if holoholo to that side of island.Corn,kind of chitzy,lol.
Mmm, everything looks yummy!
I tink I need fo buy one Food Truck so I can geet reech! ; )
all look great!
Mich, not sure if it was worth it, but he whacked it up.
Izsmom, I agree!
Aunty, amazing what the trucks can produce.
LOL, Chet.
Susan, must be so good after a day of surfing at Sandy's.
Mark, hahaha.
Kat, they do!
Looks great, far to drive for plate lunch. If I am there during lunch I'll stop by.
Erick, they must do good. Kinda captive audience there.
Post a Comment