You know how I'm a sucker for good deals. So when I saw this watercolor set on Amazon priced at a 62% savings I jumped on it. It's selling for only $8.60.
I like it. It's sparkly. There're 13 left in stock right now. Go buy!
j: I wen buy cuz you said. I dunno why since I nevah touch any of the painting stuff I did buy. incld. paint by numbers. I think I should stick to the Sims. I am looking forward to playing it though, thanks for the good tip! -N
meguro maruei
-
Went to Gakugeidaigaku and wanted to check out Meguro MarueiApparently they
have been in business since 1959Love their shop color! I tried their
teriyaki ...
Aloha Friday 10-09-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Light offshore winds early making smooth conditions.
Not enough East winds for a run to Waikiki.
Aloha Kaimana
Aloha...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
11 comments:
fun!
Me too,I like bang for your buck.
Very nice! Hmmm. Something else that I don't really need, but such a deal!
Nice the sparkly colors.
Izsmom
love love love that card!
That looks like a fun product to use!
Choke fun, Kat.
Chet, I can't resist.
Aunty, exactly!
Izsmom, so pretty yah.
Hoohoo Les. I give you.
It totally is, Susan.
j: I wen buy cuz you said. I dunno why since I nevah touch any of the painting stuff I did buy. incld. paint by numbers. I think I should stick to the Sims. I am looking forward to playing it though, thanks for the good tip! -N
N! I'm so happy you ordered them. Hope you get inspired and get into painting!
Way cool, I going order right now.
LOL, Erick!! More paint, more paint!!
Post a Comment