This was outside of Don Q Kaheka the other day. Sorry, had line so I didn't buy. But I was wondering . . . anybody try yet? 4/$1.00, regular or cinnamon sugar.
I tried at the Pearl City one but I wasn't too impressed. Andagi is not my favorite anyways.
Have you tried Teruya's Andagi on Pensacola across from Safeway? He has a limited selection of bentos and he has mochi balls - sinful. He also has andagi but I always go for the mochi balls. SUCH a nice owner, sorta like Mike at Kaheka Sushi. Good food, nice people.
Aunty, I've been wanting to go there ever since you mentioned it on a previous comment. I'm pretty sure that the multicompartment bento that I liked from Ala Moana Foodland came from there. But the parking. Maybe I gotta do as you suggested and go shop at Safeway first and then walk over.
Downwinding 10-03-2026
-
Wind: Trades starting...
The gang is frothing even though the wind is light!
9 Strong today!
Mahalo John for this pic!
Way better than I thought at ...
kaki kimchee
-
while scrolling I came upon this kaki kimcheeFor 2 kaki (persimmon) :
@ginahomecook1 tablespoon salted shrimp (strain shrimp and use only
liquid)1 tablesp...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
It's yummy. Susan buys when she goes on her walks sometimes :)
I love andagi!
Izsmom
I tried at the Pearl City one but I wasn't too impressed. Andagi is not my favorite anyways.
Have you tried Teruya's Andagi on Pensacola across from Safeway? He has a limited selection of bentos and he has mochi balls - sinful. He also has andagi but I always go for the mochi balls. SUCH a nice owner, sorta like Mike at Kaheka Sushi. Good food, nice people.
Have had these in Waipahu and Pearl City--goood!
Les, that Susan . . . she's so nice.
Izsmom, hope you get to try!
Aunty, I've been wanting to go there ever since you mentioned it on a previous comment. I'm pretty sure that the multicompartment bento that I liked from Ala Moana Foodland came from there. But the parking. Maybe I gotta do as you suggested and go shop at Safeway first and then walk over.
Thanks Anon. I gonna try next time.
love their andagi, I used to see them at my mom’s church’s bon dance, but havn’t gone in some time now.
we always buy from Guy when he's at the waipahu donki. our kids' favaorite since they were little :)
I agree with Honolulu Aunty, Teruya's mochi balls are SOO sinful. Drool!
Kat, so good to know! Thanks.
Gracie, funny . . . da Andagi Guy's name is Guy! Ooooh, and mochi balls! If I had to choose, mochi balls would win.
Post a Comment