j: it's an eye catcher for sure, but clothes wise it would be impractical for me. However I love the fabric. I also love the Dongbu and the credit union commercials with the cartoon/sketches. Yes, I came up for air and read through all your posts! Taking a deep breath and going back into my Sims world. -N
meguro maruei
-
Went to Gakugeidaigaku and wanted to check out Meguro MarueiApparently they
have been in business since 1959Love their shop color! I tried their
teriyaki ...
Aloha Friday 10-09-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Light offshore winds early making smooth conditions.
Not enough East winds for a run to Waikiki.
Aloha Kaimana
Aloha...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
11 comments:
Wow! Fantastic!
Izsmom
Wow! My girlfriend was telling me about this video. Glad I saw it, thanks Dd and You!
yes, very well designed conceptually.
I was mesmerized when I saw this commercial on tv.
SO Awesome! Thanks Jalna!
j: it's an eye catcher for sure, but clothes wise it would be impractical for me. However I love the fabric. I also love the Dongbu and the credit union commercials with the cartoon/sketches. Yes, I came up for air and read through all your posts! Taking a deep breath and going back into my Sims world. -N
Izsmom, really, yah!
Welcome, Aunty.
Chet, and well executed too!
Myko, I haven't seen it on TV yet.
Mark, welcome.
N, thanks for popping by! Enjoy!
i saw this ad on tv and was really impressed. Glad you posted it, I've watched it several more times and it is so amazing! thanks!
v
V, how did they film that yah!!??
Really nice!
Susan, so amazing!
Post a Comment