j: I want one too but now that I'm renting, it's easier w/ smaller doglets. He is just adorable, but yes the sad fact is that the bigger the dog, the shorter their life and 12 yo is pretty good. I always wondered why they live such shorter lives, so not fair. But enjoy your years with him, dogs are just as pure a love as a human can get next to human mommies. -N
kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
Downwinding 10-04-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Trades are light but looks good enough!
The road to riches!
pc: Braddah Eric
Energy on high!
Can!
A good run for me!
Brad...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
14 comments:
Das why their man's best friend, so loyal.
aw hope he’s okay
So handsome! He 's good at posing for you!
Izsmom
So cute! :)
So true, Chet.
Kat, he's fine, but you read my mind . . . he's 12 years old already.
He really is, Izsmom!
Mich, makes me go "awwwww". LOL.
j: I want one too but now that I'm renting, it's easier w/ smaller doglets. He is just adorable, but yes the sad fact is that the bigger the dog, the shorter their life and 12 yo is pretty good. I always wondered why they live such shorter lives, so not fair. But enjoy your years with him, dogs are just as pure a love as a human can get next to human mommies. -N
SUCH a sweet boy!
sooooo sweet!!
N, I agree. It's great that you found a place that allows pets.
He really is, Aunty.
Yah, Les, just had to post the picture.
I see love in his eyes ~matsu
How can you not love that face !!
Awwww, Matsu.
I knoooooow, Susan!!
Kona is beautiful!
Great shot!
Post a Comment