Looks sooooo yummy! Like it woulda just melted of the teeny tiny grill that was comissioned to prepare such a delicate piece of morsal. I mean that grill is super small! Think if i went, we woulda been there for at LEAST 4 hrs cooking just what i woulda ate. haha CQ
kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
Downwinding 10-04-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Trades are light but looks good enough!
The road to riches!
pc: Braddah Eric
Energy on high!
Can!
A good run for me!
Brad...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
15 comments:
ho that looks frickin good!!
Looks delicious!
Izsmom
Looks good!! Going next month to Tokyo where's this restaurant.
no better way to fall! hope you and landon are having a great time!
OMG! I ate A-5 in Kobe (about 250 gr-half pound) in October. amazing, yah? not like those teeny tiny little scraps from JShop, LOL!
v
Go big or go home!!! :-D Enjoy your trip; looking forward to reading more. Happy Holidays!
O.M.G. If you are going to fall off the wagon, fall off GOOOOD!
Wow, so Jellos.
yummy!
Looks sooooo yummy! Like it woulda just melted of the teeny tiny grill that was comissioned to prepare such a delicate piece of morsal. I mean that grill is super small! Think if i went, we woulda been there for at LEAST 4 hrs cooking just what i woulda ate. haha CQ
Have fun in Japan!! It really is the best place to be :)
I'm Always ON DA Wagon and I still can't gain weight! I have always been a fast metabolizer! Since I was a kid.
Yummy, I tried wagyu for the first time in Osaka...something about freshly grilled and salted beef!
Les, was soooo "frickin" good!
Was, Izsmom!
Anon, it's in Sunshine City in Ikebukuro. The restaurant is called Yakiniku Toraji: http://www.ebisu-toraji.com/en/menu/
I agree, Jenny!
LOL, V!
Funny, Sunnyellow!
I totally did, Aunty!
You'd really like it, Erick.
Yesssss, Kat!
Buttah, CQ.
Thanks Taryn!
Mark, I wish I was a fast metabolizer!
Ooooooh, Susan, glad you got to try it too!
That looks delicious! It's almost impossible for me to post from the ipad. I always wait until I get home.
Post a Comment