Oooh Grayce . . . hope you get inspired enough to try your hand at it. I always thought that I couldn't really draw, but it seems that with enough practice you can learn.
kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
Downwinding 10-04-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Trades are light but looks good enough!
The road to riches!
pc: Braddah Eric
Energy on high!
Can!
A good run for me!
Brad...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
17 comments:
Looking good!
Wow! You're good!
Izsmom
Thanks Mich! Takes me long time and much erasing.
Thank you, Izsmom.
SOOOO great!!! Try doing local faces - like maybe old lady faces wearing hat and glasses, lol. (Actually, not joking....)
The eyes reminds me of Margaret Keane’s paintingswith eyes. Beautiful faces.
WOW!!!!!!
LOL Aunty. I like the one you use now!
Thanks, Chet.
Obsessive yah, Les.
Look at you!! Pretty! You are wonderful at teaching yourself new things, I love that!
Thanks Alibaba!
Wow, these faces are amazing! I wished I had eyes like those...lol! I think the hardest is copying from an actual photo but yours look spot on!
OK I”m impressed.
Very good, you have hidden talent.
Thanks Susan.
LOL, Kay.
Thanks Erick.
you are my inspiration, jalna!
Oooh Grayce . . . hope you get inspired enough to try your hand at it. I always thought that I couldn't really draw, but it seems that with enough practice you can learn.
Hey, you're getting GOOD!!!
Thanks Dean!
Post a Comment