The other day I saw three baby Pokipines in the back yard. I was too lazy to catch and bottle them to ensure their safety, so I just let them be. Then the big rains came, and I never saw them again. I felt bad, but hopefully they'll be more later.
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
4 comments:
New pets?
wonder where they all went?!
I bet the rain just knocked them to the ground. They will climb back up! ;)
Hahahahaha, Aunty! Noooooo!!
Yah Kat, I looked and looked.
I hope so, Mark!!
Post a Comment