Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
Kaimana to Waikiki 10-08-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 2 Feet
Wind: South-East
Today we're trying to make some runs from Kaimana to Waikiki.
The good guys take it into Baby Queens or to the Sheraton bu...
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
9 comments:
LoL....so funny.
LOL! What about the keg?
and where o where can we get this beverage I ask ??? reluctantly ....
:)
It is kinda, Mmiissee, even to me.
Ugh Aunty, that kegerator. I've been wondering how I can make it useful.
Dd, I think was on sale at Don Q so he bought a whole bunch.
:( Kat.
My favorite beer is anything IPA! But Sierra Nevada is my Favorite! Here is one. Tastes like you are drinking beer in a pine forest!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea8ds1Ysof4
What about the fat tire you get around your waist from drinking so much of it...hehe
LOL . . . pine forest, Mark.
Susan, he got one of those too!
Sounds good, I going buy some.
Post a Comment