13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
6 comments:
That was so cute and local. Wish I could see when she meets the bozos who messed her truck up and sics the mokes on them, lol!
Hahahahaha, Aunty!!!
Thanks for posting it Jalna. She is just so adorable! You can find her concerts and songs on youtube. Very talented!
I call Anuhea my "Hawaiian Princess"! ; )
Here is my favorite
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDyd4C3v4aM
Omg, where did she find those douche bags?
I hope she never paid a penny....sloppy job.
But she sure did fix it up better than those boys.
Resourceful! You go girl!
whoa those guys deserve to get their asses kicked!
Post a Comment