If my phone could take pictures, I would. I just quietly tear out a page, I cough a lot too. You should get him a magazine subscription from Food and Wine, they have some good and simple recipes, pictures too. I going try the chorizo chicken recipe because get beer inside, it must be good.
J: ahhh all those mags at the doc, I know who wen get to 'em before me: Da Wendall. I be like "eh, where da page'. lol, only j/k. That stew?soup? looked ono. How wen taste like? -N
Looks great! I do too take pic of recipe some of the time and if I'm waiting in my dentist office then I will ask the receptionist to copy it for me...because they're very nice and friendly. Mmiissee, that's a good idea!
Aloha Friday 10-02-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 2 Feet
Wind: Light
Plenty good waves on this Aloha Friday!
Aloha F4
Aloha Waikiki
Aloha Joe
Aloha Eric laying it DOWN!
...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
this and that
-
noticed these cranes...if you’ve been reading our blog you know that the
beige brown building in the photo took most of our view of Mount Fuji when
it was ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
13 comments:
so he's the one ripping um out of the magazines...lol
I do the same thing lol (take a pic of the recipe). Than I'll go on Pinterest to look for it on there and pin it to my board.
If my phone could take pictures, I would. I just quietly tear out a page, I cough a lot too. You should get him a magazine subscription from Food and Wine, they have some good and simple recipes, pictures too. I going try the chorizo chicken recipe because get beer inside, it must be good.
J: ahhh all those mags at the doc, I know who wen get to 'em before me: Da Wendall. I be like "eh, where da page'. lol, only j/k. That stew?soup? looked ono. How wen taste like? -N
So shame yah, Kat!
I'm still so amazed at all the things our phones can do, Mmiissee.
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Too funny, CT. Food and Wine got simple recipes? I'm surprised. I better go check it out for Wendell.
LOL. I know, N, for real, yah! The chicken was really tasty and tender. Kinda spicy, but maybe a little bit too oily for me.
Looks great! I do too take pic of recipe some of the time and if I'm waiting in my dentist office then I will ask the receptionist to copy it for me...because they're very nice and friendly.
Mmiissee, that's a good idea!
I like how Wendall is adventurous when it comes to cooking. Makes it interesting.
Isn't it great that we can do that now, Akemi!
He really does like to try out new things, Susan.
hehehe...i'm guilty too...
Oooooo, bad Leslie.
You are so lucky that your husband is such a fabulous cook. I'm lucky that way too, thank goodness!
I am so grateful, Kay.
Wendell should have a local TV cooking show. I'll watch.
Post a Comment