I DID know but I still manage to pull into the gas lane on the wrong side, lol.
Also, the little picture is on the pull handle to open the gas compartment and I have to crane my neck and head to see that far down and back, and even if I do manage that, I need my glasses!
That's why I like McKinley Car Wash - no matter which side, they put gas for me. And then they wash the car. Bliss and good smells.
Downwinding 10-03-2026
-
Wind: Trades starting...
The gang is frothing even though the wind is light!
9 Strong today!
Mahalo John for this pic!
Way better than I thought at ...
kaki kimchee
-
while scrolling I came upon this kaki kimcheeFor 2 kaki (persimmon) :
@ginahomecook1 tablespoon salted shrimp (strain shrimp and use only
liquid)1 tablesp...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
11 comments:
yup cool yeah?!
I DID know but I still manage to pull into the gas lane on the wrong side, lol.
Also, the little picture is on the pull handle to open the gas compartment and I have to crane my neck and head to see that far down and back, and even if I do manage that, I need my glasses!
That's why I like McKinley Car Wash - no matter which side, they put gas for me. And then they wash the car. Bliss and good smells.
I was shocked when I found out, Kat!
You so funny, Aunty!
I feel deprived. I've been driving for 35 years : (
Me too, Susan!! I was like, "Wha?"
Reminds me of this youtube video.
http://youtu.be/NBn0yWmbd5U
LOL! That video is sooo funny, Myko!
We just learned this from our son. There's a lot of stuff we just don't know and have to be told.
I keep wondering why I didn't know this eons ago, Kay.
I didn't! Thanks Jalna!
LOL, welcome, Akemi.
Post a Comment