I first took pictures of Dyl when she was only 2 weeks old. I knew from back then that she was gonna be a cutie pie. I was right . . . and she is sooo adorable. She gives the sweetest hugs! I met Dylan, mom and dad in the back of the Convention Center yesterday. Neat place to take pictures, but you gotta be careful of the scary people.
izugiku
-
We tried Izugiku recentlyThis shokudo has been around for 100 years!Bummer
is that they allow smoking, so you have to take your chances when eating
here.Sa...
12 hours ago

8 comments:
awwww these are adorable! Don't know what you were worried about...
Awww thanks, Les. Jus' was worried wasn't gonna have enough keepers for the fam.
Nice, finally no rain!
OMG, Mich. This poor family . . . I can't even remember how many reschedules we had due to rain.
Very nice! The little girl is so cute.
Thanks Erick.
She is so cute!
I agree, Akemi!
Post a Comment