I'm providing links . . . because you need to read Matt's blog which I've been following for about 4 years. Liz, Matt's wife, died on the day after she gave birth to Maddy . . . from a pulmonary embolism. Here's: What Happened
Maddy is 5 years old now. She touches my heart: This
I've added Matt's blog to My Blog List on the right side of my blog in case you wanna follow it along with me.
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
7 comments:
waaaaahhhhhh!!!! I gotta start reading his blog again, I must've missed a lot of stuff in the last couple of years. I can't believe she's 5 already!!
thank you jalna - what a beautiful story. i hope you are doing well!
Damn those invisible ninjas cutting onions!
wow; what an incredibly sad thing to happen...
I know, Les! 5 already!
Thanks Jenny.
LOL, yah damn those ninjas, Anon.
Unreal yah, Rand.
It made me cry. Beautiful yet so sad for him and his little girl.
I agree, Akemi.
Post a Comment