Tessanne Chin won! I finally figured out how to properly embed videos so that smartphones and iPads can view. Yay! "I Have Nothing"
And because I screwed up before, and because I'm so happy, and because she has an awesome haircut, and because she's so GREAT:
"Unconditionally"
"Try"
7 comments:
Lorna
said...
I loved how she sang the Whitney Houston song the other night, but last night, she didn't have that "oomph". But her accent is soooo cute, and she is an awesome performer (plus she's so pretty).
I agree about last night's performance, Lorna. Maybe just too much stuff goin' on . . . OMG . . . Celine Dione! I looove her look too . . . so exotic . . . and different.
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
7 comments:
I loved how she sang the Whitney Houston song the other night, but last night, she didn't have that "oomph". But her accent is soooo cute, and she is an awesome performer (plus she's so pretty).
I agree about last night's performance, Lorna. Maybe just too much stuff goin' on . . . OMG . . . Celine Dione! I looove her look too . . . so exotic . . . and different.
Cool! Thanks for fig out the videos!
love her singing and stage presence; am so glad she won; very deserving; i hope she goes on to make it big!
Welcome Corky Boy!
I'm so glad too, Rand!
yay..I'm glad she won. She's my fav after they kicked off Cole.
I'm so glad too, Shun Wah!
Post a Comment