Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
this and that
-
noticed these cranes...if you’ve been reading our blog you know that the
beige brown building in the photo took most of our view of Mount Fuji when
it was ...
Waikiki Run 10-01-2026
-
Wind: South-East
Winds blowing down the coast to Waikiki.
Start from Old Man's then head to the Wall or Baby Queens.
Braddah Eric getting it!
...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
My tummy thanks Landon! Haha
That was freakin awesome...good choice on the nori too!!
Hahaha, Mich, I'll tell Landon!
I liked the nori too Les. I gotta pick up more from Walmart.
Just a note that you can pu this type of seaweed at any korean grocery store :)
Yummy, yummy Cal roll!
Thanks Anon! I looove the korean nori.
I hope you try it out Erick!
ohhh this looks so good! looks like the same ingredients for spicy ahi poke but more affordable with imitation crab...a definite must-try!!
I hope you do try it Grace. . . it's wonderful!
Post a Comment