We got treated to lunch a little over a week ago. Dr. Sue bought lunch for everybody from Nippon Bento and Catering. I chose the Vegetarian Bento wouldja believe. I liked it.
yummmm...you forgot to mention that if you go after 3:00 it's like $3 or something for all their bentos! :P Let's go hangout in the parking lot one day!! hahaha
meguro maruei
-
Went to Gakugeidaigaku and wanted to check out Meguro MarueiApparently they
have been in business since 1959Love their shop color! I tried their
teriyaki ...
Aloha Friday 10-09-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Light offshore winds early making smooth conditions.
Not enough East winds for a run to Waikiki.
Aloha Kaimana
Aloha...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
10 comments:
yummmm...you forgot to mention that if you go after 3:00 it's like $3 or something for all their bentos! :P Let's go hangout in the parking lot one day!! hahaha
Wow, looks good! Cheap too.
I didn't know that Les!
It was good Erick.
Awesome menu! Food looks yum! Prices are reasonable!
The food was ono Betty!
Aw man, where was I? I have to start working longer hours, LOL.
Michele, this was on a Friday when you were off.
Wow! EVERYTHING looks soooo good! I'd like to go after 3pm!!!!
It's so nice to meet you. You are an amazing photographer!
I wouldn't mind having some of that bento again right now, Dean.
Awww thanks Kay. It feels like I've known you a looong time already.
Post a Comment