Den you going be always washing the plate cover. hahaha!!! If no more, put one roll of paper towel next to or on top the microwave to cover their food. If that doesn't make it easy enough, I don't know about them. -lance
Lance, we already get paper towels on top of the microwave.
Kat, the lounge area is pretty neat. It does get tidied up. But it would be nice if people would at least cover their food when they heat up stuff in the microwave.
I don't know if there is a sure way of impressing upon fellow workers to cover their food...other than removing the microwave entirely. All of the places I worked that was always a problem.
Hey Jalna, I had the same problem at my work place. It was my personal microwave and people blew up their food in it without cleaning it! I took it home...not worth the hassle!
is the sign working? I never checked. fyi...I always cover my food :) I also try not to cook stuff that's gonna splatter all over the microwave. I might stink up the lunch room but at least the microwave will stay clean!
Kaimana to Waikiki 10-08-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 2 Feet
Wind: South-East
Today we're trying to make some runs from Kaimana to Waikiki.
The good guys take it into Baby Queens or to the Sheraton bu...
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
18 comments:
How about Securitas?
Hahahaha. Not sure if I get it Erick. To monitor the microwave? That's funny.
Maybe we look for one of those plate covers on our next swap meet adventure !!
Good idea Didi . . . wouldn't hurt.
Den you going be always washing the plate cover. hahaha!!! If no more, put one roll of paper towel next to or on top the microwave to cover their food. If that doesn't make it easy enough, I don't know about them. -lance
when I used to work in an office, we had to take turns cleaning the kitchen area.
Lance, we already get paper towels on top of the microwave.
Kat, the lounge area is pretty neat. It does get tidied up. But it would be nice if people would at least cover their food when they heat up stuff in the microwave.
I don't know if there is a sure way of impressing upon fellow workers to cover their food...other than removing the microwave entirely. All of the places I worked that was always a problem.
Not just us then Betty. . . hmmmm . . . makes me wonder about their own microwaves at home.
I vote microwave spyware :)
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Funny, Anon!!
Hey Jalna, I had the same problem at my work place. It was my personal microwave and people blew up their food in it without cleaning it! I took it home...not worth the hassle!
Anon, I so don't blame you for taking the micro back home.
is the sign working? I never checked. fyi...I always cover my food :) I also try not to cook stuff that's gonna splatter all over the microwave. I might stink up the lunch room but at least the microwave will stay clean!
Nope Les, not working already. I can see splatter on the inside of the door. . . pretty %^&#ing amazing if you ask me.
That's a pretty dirty micro...... good job on the cleaning! Some people just 'no care'.... we get some of those.
I love this! My husband usually cleans the microwave and complains about the rest of us. Ooops!
I'm not a neat freak Dean. Usually I no care too, but that microwave was pretty bad.
Art is a gem, Kay!
Post a Comment