I got to check out the Special Olympics athletes yesterday and today. I had a great time. I just love this first photo cause it kinda sums up how it feels being at the games. I have a few Track and Field photos too. I'll post them tomorrow.
WOW!!! your pool event shots came out sooo cool!! So many great emotions and actions. I LOVE the shot of the kid w/ al the medals..soo much pride and happiness on his face.. we GOTTA do this again next year..
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
great pictures!
Thanks Rand!
Great shots Jalna! Cindy will be sooo happy!
Good emotion again! Nice coverage of the swimming.
WOW!!! your pool event shots came out sooo cool!! So many great emotions and actions. I LOVE the shot of the kid w/ al the medals..soo much pride and happiness on his face.. we GOTTA do this again next year..
Thanks Les!
Thanks Erick. Looking forward to seeing your D700 photos. Your opening ceremony shots were OUTSTANDING!
Thanks Shun Wah. It was fun hanging out with you. Keep me posted on sign-up time. I totally missed this year's. Good thing Cindy squeezed me in.
So cool!!!
Thanks Betty!
Post a Comment