Saturday, May 1, 2010

Kona and Bubbles

I thought it would be fun to take pictures of Kona playing with bubbles.

Except it's kinda hard to blow bubbles and take pictures at the same time. So I busted out the tripod and attached the shutter cord thing (I can never think of the names for stuff). It wasn't really working. In fact I was failing miserably. I decided to give up. But I did come up with another brilliant idea. VIDEO!! And in High Def (make sure you select 720p on the lower right corner for the HD version)! Not sure if this was a success or another failure, but it's funny just to hear me blowing, blowing.

6 comments:

Les said...

ahahahahaaa! I thought he was gonna go through the whole video ignoring you!! Sooo funny!

jalna said...

Hahahaha. Me too!!

K and S said...

too funny! loved how he was ignoring you for the most part :)

jalna said...

Kat, he CAN be aloof at times.

Betty Townsend said...

Too funny!! He's thinking what is this crazy lady doing??? He is such a handsome dog!!

jalna said...

Hahaha, Betty, I think a lot of times not only the dog thinks,
"What is that crazy lady doing?"