Jose Roces let me tag along with him again on a wedding shoot! It's an unreal learning experience for me to be able to watch him in action. He is just so awesome. When he has a shot in mind, he assembles the people, click, click, click and he's done. While I'm still scratching my head trying to figure out how to do it, he's on his way to the next shot. And when he shows me the pictures on his camera, it just blows me away! Not fair!
Thought I'd share my camera-holding callus with you. It's on my right thumb.
Wow..lucky you! You got some really great moments from the wedding...the little boy w/ the camera is so precious! The closeup stills of the buttonaire, the shoes and the gown is beautiful. These were nice shots from a great shoot!
Great captures Jalna! I am loving ALL your posts. The food always looks so ono!!! We met with Jose at a recent Oahu Wedding Association luncheon. He is really nice and does awesome work. We look forward to seeing him around. So...when are you gonna come shoot with us??? :)
Hey Ramona!! Thanks for dropping by. I've checked out your blog and OH MY GAAAAWWWWDDD . . . talk about awesome work . . . breathtaking . . . unbelievable!!
Aloha Friday 10-02-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 2 Feet
Wind: Light
Plenty good waves on this Aloha Friday!
Aloha F4
Aloha Waikiki
Aloha Joe
Aloha Eric laying it DOWN!
...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
this and that
-
noticed these cranes...if you’ve been reading our blog you know that the
beige brown building in the photo took most of our view of Mount Fuji when
it was ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
7 comments:
Wow..lucky you! You got some really great moments from the wedding...the little boy w/ the camera is so precious! The closeup stills of the buttonaire, the shoes and the gown is beautiful. These were nice shots from a great shoot!
Beautiful bride, beautiful pictures! The little guy taking a picture is precious!
what the heck were you worried about?? You're pictures are soooo nice!!
Thanks Les! I guess I worry because of my lack of skill, and Jose is sooooo good.
Great wedding shot. It doesn't look like you had a hard time, they look good. I love the thumb shot too. Great shooting!
Great captures Jalna! I am loving ALL your posts. The food always looks so ono!!! We met with Jose at a recent Oahu Wedding Association luncheon. He is really nice and does awesome work. We look forward to seeing him around. So...when are you gonna come shoot with us??? :)
Hey Ramona!! Thanks for dropping by. I've checked out your blog and OH MY GAAAAWWWWDDD . . . talk about awesome work . . . breathtaking . . . unbelievable!!
Post a Comment