Yeah, it's from a JPEG (not RAW) image. I did boost the saturation +10 in Photoshop 'cause that's what Jose does and I like copy him. And I did sharpen just a little. Find a buyer for your 5D so you can get the Mark II too. Then you no need be jealous. My only-going-last-6-more-months computer better not die yet cause now I gotta save money to get a new one.
wow.. I like how the grass turned out so nice and green and the fence w/the tinge of brown.....really kinda like Jose's wedding shot of the Koolaus...very nice!
kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
Downwinding 10-04-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Trades are light but looks good enough!
The road to riches!
pc: Braddah Eric
Energy on high!
Can!
A good run for me!
Brad...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
10 comments:
is this still a no-post-processing-cause-PSCS3-no-can-handle? if so, PPPPFFFTTT!!! :p I'm soooooooooo jealous! hurry up and get a new computer now!
Yeah, it's from a JPEG (not RAW) image. I did boost the saturation +10 in Photoshop 'cause that's what Jose does and I like copy him. And I did sharpen just a little. Find a buyer for your 5D so you can get the Mark II too. Then you no need be jealous. My only-going-last-6-more-months computer better not die yet cause now I gotta save money to get a new one.
HOLEY MOLEY!! You shot this as a JPEG??? AWESOME!!!
wow.. I like how the grass turned out so nice and green and the fence w/the tinge of brown.....really kinda like Jose's wedding shot of the Koolaus...very nice!
Congratulations on your new toy!! That Kona sure is a handsome boy!! So I want to see what your new toy can do! :))
Anyone interested in a 5D? Less than a year old!! $1500 :) c'mon, I want a new toy too!! heehehehe!
for all us non-camera folks....ummm.....HUH ???
Great picture! I don't know much about cameras except that it cost a lot of money if you want the best. Where did you buy your from?
“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.” - Ansel Adams....bkeeper
Hey mmiissee. Thanks! I ordered the camera from B & H Photo in New York.
Post a Comment