Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Switching Gears


A friend asked me to sew a few things for her. She gave me the fabric about 2 weeks ago. I busted out my sewing machine yesterday and set it out on our yet uncluttered kitchen counter. I used to do my sewing on my craft desk, but you know what that looks like now, right? 

IMG_9411

I need to give the projects my undivided attention, especially since I kinda forget how to do um. So, blogging is gonna be put on hold for a bit. 

Not really sure how long it'll take me, but I will see you again as soon as I'm done.

7 comments:

Leslie's pics said...

aieyaaah! good luck! :)

Anonymous said...

Oohhh...going to miss your posts! Hope you're not away for too long.

Izsmom

Honolulu Aunty said...

You are a good friend.

Erick said...

Multi-talented, I didn't know you could sew. Excited to see what you create.

jalna said...

LOL, thanks Les.

Izsmom, I finished one pouch yesterday!

Awww thanks Aunty.

Erick, I can only sew easy-kine stuff.

K and S said...

exciting, show us what you make!

jalna said...

Kat, just posted!