I took a little break from crochetting and tried my hand at making a couple of headbands instead. Nate reminded me that it's been awhile since I posted any pictures of Kona so I decided to use him as my model. Cute yah!
Sorry for the bad lighting but it was night when I made these. These are the flowers that I got on sale at Ben Franklin. I don't know if you really gotta do this, but I didn't want the flowers falling apart on me, so I separated the petals and glued every single one to each other.
Then I cut circles out of white felt.
And glued them to the bottom of the flowers.
I got this headband from Price Busters for $1.50.
I cut off the plastic ring and sewed the ends of the headband together. Then I glued one of the flowers to the front.
For my next headband, I used the instructions from this video to first make a rolled fabric flower.
I cut up one of my old t-shirts 1" x 20". I ended up not using the whole length.
You can embellish it with pearls and stuff, but I don't have anything like that around. I wonder how cheap they run.
I did glue some lace around the edges. . .
and then glued the flowers onto a headband. It was pretty fast to do . . . more easy than crochetting.
things I'm liking (disliking) - It's been some time since I did one of these posts...not liking this sakura latte. Just because sakura translates to cherry, it isn't "American" cherry. Pl...
6 hours ago